- I recommend ALWAYS taking a before and after picture of the targeted area to compare your results.
- I recommend taking a hot shower before if possible to make sure the area is clean and your pores are open. If you are unable to shower that’s ok too…
- Make sure you cleanse the targeted area before applying the It Works Body Wraps.
- Do NOT apply any lotions or perfumes to the targeted area. You do not want any barriers between your skin and the Body Wrap.
- Open the package and carefully unfold the wrap.
- Place the It Works Body Wrap directly on the targeted area you choose.
- Make sure the body applicator lays flat on your skin.
- Take the cling film/bandages and wrap it around the area 2-3 times to hold the Wrap in place.
- Do not wrap too tightly because you DO NOT WANT TO SWEAT
- Set your timer for a time frame between 45 minutes and 1 – 2 hours.*
- Sit back, relax and be ready to tighten, tone and firm*!
- When your time is up, take the body wrap off and remove the body applicator.
- DON’T CLEAN OFF the extra product. The goal is to have as much of the product absorb as possible so rub it in after you remove the wrap, do not wash it off.
- Take your pictures and measure straight away, keep drinking your water for 72 hours and take pictures and measure again. Collage these pictures together and look at your results.
- Wait 72 hours before wrapping again!
- To enhance results use It Works Defining Gel
It Works Body Wraps/Ultimate Body Applicator is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women or children.
*Disclaimer: Tightening, Toning & Firming results & time frame from the use of the Ultimate Body Applicator Wrap AKA that Crazy Wrap Thing can and will vary from person to person. Results are not guaranteed.